Salimo-Wits Leadership Initiative is a non-profit organization committed to youth development and nation building. The Salimo-Wits Leadership Club is offering an Apple ipad, Laptop, Smart Phones and lots of consolation prizes in the first edition of the Salimo-Wits Book Review Competition for youths. The competition is a national book review and public speaking competition targeted at young Nigerian across the 36 states.
ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS MUST:
The competition is open to youths who are Citizens/Nationals of Nigeria between the ages of 18 and 35.
ENTRY CRITERIA / PROCEDURE
- Competition Entry Forms are available in LAGOS: Salimo-Wits Foundation, #16 Harvey Road, Sabo, Yaba, Lagos State. OR ABUJA: Fair Trade Business Plaza, Suite B208, 22 Kigoma Street, Wuse Zone 7.
- Alternatively, visit www.tomiwao3.sg-host.com to enter for the competition.
- Entry is free of charge.
- Only entries received by the due date will be accepted and assessed.
a) Participants should read the book titled “The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People” written by Stephen R. Covey.
b) Participants should write a review of the book that is not longer than 1,500 words.
c) The review must have: a cover page, title; the participant’s full name; contact details, and the review details.
d) E-mail the above details (i.e. REVIEW) to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit @Salimo-Wits Foundation, 16 Harvey Road, Sabo, Yaba, Lagos State or Fair Trade Business Plaza, Suite B208, 22 Kigoma Street, Wuse Zone 7, Abuja on or before the 27th of September, 2014 by 1700 GMT+1.
e) Entries will not be returned.
f) Participants MUST submit only original works. Plagiarized entries will be disqualified.
SEMI-FINAL AND FINAL STAGES
- The 10 best entries will be notified for the next round (semi-final) to discuss their work before a panel of judges.
- 5 finalists will be picked from amongst them for the speaking contest in which the winner of the competition will emerge.
- Winner – Laptop
- Second prize winner – iPad
- Third prize winner – Smart Phone
- Consolation prizes for all participants
FOR INQUIRIES, PLEASE CALL 234 802 828 1092, 234 809 660 4576, 234 803 323 6814[button id=”” style=”border” class=”” align=”” link=”http://salimowitsfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/BOOK-REVIEW-FORM.pdf” linkTarget=”_self” bgColor=”accent2″ hover_color=”accent2″ font=”18″ icon=”” icon_placement=”left” icon_color=””]Download Competition Entry Form[/button] [button id=”” style=”border” class=”” align=”” link=”#” linkTarget=”_self” bgColor=”accent2″ hover_color=”accent2″ font=”18″ icon=”” icon_placement=”left” icon_color=””]Register Online[/button]